Friday, November 8, 2019

Week 6 Free Shoot- Humans of LBCC

Nathan Greensweight

Nathan is a Business Accounting Tech major in his second year at LB., looking to become an accountant or clerk.
"I'm looking to become an accountant or a clerk, running numbers, making sure accounts are in balance. I am currently using that as a stabilizing point while I pursue more of voice acting, arts based type thing. With stuff like that, it's more important to have experience than to have a resume built on education. I can make up for a lack of education with more experience. It's probably a symptom of my mindset. I think everyone is different in their own way, but I like to operate more logically. It's not my preferred plan; ideally I'd go straight into voice acting, but striking the balance between what's objectively better and what you're doing is important. If you're doing what is considered more viable, but you're forsaking your mental health and satisfaction because of it, it's not truly a better option."

Samantha Flores
Samantha is a 19 year-old business major in her second year at LBCC.

When asked about a maxim or mindset that she thinks could help others, she responded with angel numbers.
"I have a tattoo that says '444'. Those are Angel Numbers. It's based on this idea that seeing repetitive numbers, or angel numbers, is a good thing. I guess it's something I live by because I have it tattooed on me. They manifest good things, and good things are to come, as long as you have confidence. I think if other people knew about it, then better things will happen for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment