Friday, November 8, 2019

Week 6 Post

ACTION SHOOT:
  I think I'm going to try'n shoot OSU women's club soccer. I have a friend who plays with them and she can tell me when it would be best to come and shoot. I will try to shoot a game, and my only concerns about stopping the action are based on my ability to handle light at the fields. I know the game very well, and so I know exactly what I am looking for in terms of the correct and most photogenic moments.
  I feel that overall photos of sports matches are shot from elevated positions either behind or across from the benches(soccer's are on the same side of the field). I'm not sure how that can be handled at the Intramural fields, but I will try to figure it out. A medium shot can be taken of a group of players from the sideline, and the closeup can be taken of a halt time huddle, or maybe zoomed in further during play or a dead ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment